CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, March 29, 2010

A hair raising Friday

I want to talk to you today about my blessed hair. *ya, I know, bear with me, the pictures will be cute*

About every 2 years or so I cut my hair short. REALLY short. Well, it looks really short because prior to that it was really long. I tend to cut anywhere from 8-12 inches off and my hair which was once tucking into the back of my pants is now tickling the bottom of my earlobe.

I am incredibly lucky that my hair grows so long in such a relatively short amount of time. This year I'm sure it was due to my pregnancy but in the past I tend to have at least that much in roughly the same time frame.

The last time I cut my hair was January 2008. It was a few days before Brian and I went to Disneyland for our 10 year anniversary. It was possibly the worst vacation ever. We seperated shortly after returning home.

On Friday morning I looked like this:





Then this happened:



So now I look like this:



William took a minute to get used to my new 'do. But he did enjoy a little play time.

0 comments:

Post a Comment