CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, March 8, 2010

Just wants to be a big boy

All of my children are different. Not "different" as in special in a way you talk about with raised eyebrows and behind your hand but just different from each other. Every child throws me a constant learning curve and when you are dealing with three different ages in life it's like a really extreme test all.the.time.

Will seems to be my up baby. By that I mean, he wants to sit up. All the time. He doesn't want to recline or lay on the floor. He wants to hold his head up and check out the world.

He also is excited about food. That's another post.


To that extent we have begun to take him off the floor and into more upright positions such as a bouncy non-walker type device.

We also bought him a new (to him) high chair this weekend and a Bumbo seat. He can now sit up to his hearts content.




Awww Mom.....

That Bumbo seat is possibly the cutest thing ever. He hangs out with me when I make dinner now.

And yes, he is wearing the same outfit in each post. It was a busy Sunday.

Remind me to tell you about the fish that's in the background of that last picture. It's a good one.

0 comments:

Post a Comment