CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, August 31, 2009

Hello. My name is.....

Hi, my name is William Raul. I'm not due for a few more months still but my Mommy and Daddy (and big sister and Grandma and Great Grandma) decided to take a look on Saturday to check me out. With the magic of technology they got to see what I look like.



Yes, I am making a frowny face. Attila the Hun was beating me up with her wand. I was very, very sleepy.


That is my foot in my eye. I am essentially folded in half and I like my toes in my face apparently.


This is pretty much a portrait of me. I look like my Daddy when he was a baby.


10 weeks 3 days until my due date, according to my Mommy. Which she also says means probably 12 weeks until I make an appearance. Can't wait to meet you all.






0 comments:

Post a Comment