CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Cherry loves Cheesecake

You know what's cool about being an adult? Eating whatever I want, whenever I want. You know what's not cool about being a mom? Having your eating habits modeled by your children. So you can't really eat what you want, when you want.

Today though, I got to eat what I wanted at lunch. Because I'm pregnant. And picky. And it sounded better than anything else available.

I had ice cream for lunch. Not a large amount, but it was my only source of food. Cherry loves cheesecake is a flavor of ice cream at Cold Stone Creamery which is all things awesome. It's cheesecake ice cream, mixed with black cherries, fudge and chocolate chips. It is, without a doubt, the best ice cream ever.

At least to me. No one else I know seems to like it. Whatever.

So yeah, I'll eat healthy homemade pizza tonight for dinner. Vegetarian pizza even. And my kids will watch me make it (actually Lulu will help me prepare it. She's a helper like that) and they'll watch me not eat a lot of it because I eat small portions right now and hopefully they'll learn to eat fruit and vegetables on cheese and crust.

But for a moment in time the real Lace came out. And she ate ice cream for lunch. HOORAY!

0 comments:

Post a Comment