CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Sweet Tooth

WARNING!

The following picture has a cuteness factor of 10 on a scale of 1-9.

Viewing the following picture could have any or all of the following side effects:

Loud squeling, ohhing and ahhhing, the irresistable urge to kiss the cheeks of passing children, running around showing of the picture of others and desire to start planning a trip to our house to see the subject of the picture below.

I warned you.


2 comments:

Anonymous

O...M...G!!!
I can't take it!
He's TOO stinkin' cute!

Mel

e&e

WOW that is unbelievably adorable! It makes me want another boy even more. I just want to squeeze him!

I would love to plan a trip out west, but after spending seven hours in the car with my family traveling to Niagara Falls, we aren't going anywhere for a long, long time.
elisa

Post a Comment