CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Sibling Rivalry

Until Will was born, Jason the cat was the "baby" of the family. Small, loving and fluffy, he enjoyed a life of endless adoration by Lizzie and being carried around like an infant by Kylie. With me he snuggled with me in bed and I fed him every morning at 6 am, whether I liked it or not.

But now Will has come along and I think it's safe to say that Jason is feeling a little displaced.


This is a regular occurrence. I'll be sitting down, nursing Will and suddenly the cat will jump up on us and lay directly on the baby. Will seems genuinely puzzled by this furry thing.


Jason really enjoys his new cat play area and even lets the baby use it from time to time. But only the crap toys like the blinking sun and the mirror. He saves the squeaky birds and teethers for himself.



Luckily, Will still has the swing for himself. For now.

0 comments:

Post a Comment