CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Introduction to the Theater

For Christmas this year I got Kylie (and myself and Lizzie) tickets to the musical production to CATS! the musical by Andrew Lloyd Weber.

I saw it for the first time when I was 12 with my mom and Nana.

When Kylie was 2 she found my tapes for the music and listened to it and fell in love. My mom and Nana bought her the VHS tape of the production and she used to watch it over and over and over again. She knew every song, every movement by heart by the time she was 4.

So it was exciting for me to be able to take her to a live production and at the same time introduce Lizzie to it.

Lizzie adored it and was amazing the whole time. She didn't talk and was enthralled. Kylie noticed every time something was slightly different or an accent wasn't quite the same as on the CD's or VHS tape.

Here is a picture of Kylie, Lizzie and the person playing Jennyanydots after the show. I believe her name is Jenny Cohen.



Oh and yes, Kylie's hair is blue.

0 comments:

Post a Comment