CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, January 20, 2010

2 months old

Will is officially 2 months old today so he and I went to see his favorite Dr for a check up.

He weighed in at a good sized 12lbs 3 oz and is 23 inches long. His head is 39 cm.

The Dr was officially delighted with him, loved the faux hawk I had going on in his hair (which says something since Dr. Ginsburg is something like 112 years old) and says that he is developmentally on track.

Then he got some oral vaccine and then 3 shots. Which he did not like.

At all.

He fell asleep on the way home and then slept for something like 5 hours straight which made my chest a very unhappy place to be. But he's awake and has eaten so I'm feeling better now.

Also, my W2 came today. When I saw it I let out a squeal and kicked Kylie off the computer so I could FINALLY start my 2009 tax return.

I know, I'm not a healthy person. I just can't help myself.

0 comments:

Post a Comment