CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, January 31, 2010

But I'm not ready yet!

Last week Kylie was sitting in the living room, hanging out with Micah and I (I know, I can't believe I just typed that myself. And it's true!) and she presented me with her scheduling request for Rangeview. High School. Rangeview HIGH SCHOOL.

Apparently she had to fill it out and I needed to sign off on it so she can begin the busy process of getting ready for her FRESHMAN YEAR OF HIGH SCHOOL.

Oh. My. God.

I can not possibly have a child old enough for high school. I'm only 30. (Granted, I'll be 31 on her first day but still....)

I still remember her like this:


And like this:


And one of my favorite memories of her:

So as you can see, she can not POSSIBLY look like this:

and be about to be a freshman in high school. That just can't be possible. Because I'm certain that it was just yesterday that she looked like this:






So she can't at all be looking like this:


and signing up for Intro to Dance (Fee: $120) and Intro to Theater (Fee:$20). And also Advanced English and science and math and all that other fun stuff.

Because my baby still looks like this:


Right?

1 comments:

tiffany

Well! I graduated from Rangeview High School and my TWENTIETH reunion is this summer! How is THAT for old! heehee. I hope she loves her time there and makes the most of those years. :)

Post a Comment