CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, September 25, 2009

Not that kind of season.....

Conversation this week between myself and a co-worker:

Co-Worker: I love this season
Me: The fall leaves changing, the air growing crisp?
CW: No. Tax season!
Me: OH ME TOO! I love tax season. I love the forms, the numbers, finding hidden money, researching the tax code.
CW: *blank stare*
Me: The anxious wait for the W2, the anticipation of submitting the final form, filling out additional forms and then doing a second copy just to see which is better, itemizing or standard deduction. God, I love tax season!
CW: I meant the refund. I like the refund.
Me: Oh, those are nice too.
CW: *shaking head* You're not healthy Lacy. That's not healthy at all.
Me: It is in my family!

1 comments:

My HCG Diet Blog

LMFAO!!!!

Post a Comment