CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, July 15, 2010

It's the little things

I did not end up eating caramel filled cookies. I still didn't post my goofy pictures either though. Sorry.

One of the best things in life, I think, is having someone you can be goofy with. A problem comes up though when your partner is in charge of the camera for the entire vacation and while you both are acting goofy together, only ONE of you ends up on film being goofy.

Without further ado....

Looking in a fake child's window at the Alaska Museum

I thought for sure that stuffed bear was going to get me

Aye Aye Captain

Not sure I can drive this wooden boat at the Alaska Sealife Center

Oh no! I'm falling! (not really)

Micah thinks he's safe because he had the camera for the majority of the trip. Little does he know...my iPhone had a camera. And he had one silly moment.

Look out! There is a moose behind you! At the souvenir store in downtown Anchorage.

0 comments:

Post a Comment