CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, July 24, 2009

So how do you feel?

I'm beginning to get this question a lot from friends and co-workers. It's kind of a default question like "How are you doing?" or "Have a good weekend?". People really just want to hear "fine".

Luckily for them in the last 6 weeks or so I have gone from the puking, nauseous, cranky, overly exhausted pregnant momma to mildly tired, occasionally weepy, pregnant momma. That is such a good thing.

I think the idea that I feel better though can best be summarized by what happened last night.

Micah and I were enjoying some precious alone adult time watching some of our DVR'd shows from the week. Specifically we were watching 18 kids and Counting. I hope he doesn't kill me for telling the Internet he sits and watches this show with me. And has a favorite Duggar. (I wont tell which one though. We wives have our secrets to keep.)

Anyways about mid-way through the show I asked "Can we have 15 more kids?"

I'm obviously not feeling crappy anymore.

*Micah's answer was no. But he might have just ignored me too. Either way the answer was no.

0 comments:

Post a Comment