CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, April 23, 2010

Sitting

Ignore the fuzziness of these photos. They were taken with my iPhone at 6:30am on a rainy Friday. Which means I was REALLY sleepy.

Oh and the baby moves a lot.

William wants to sit. He's wanted to sit since he was at least 3 months old and had some basic control over his head. He will play on the floor if put there but would really rather just sit up to see everything. As such he spends a good deal of time in his high chair, bumbo seat or sitting in my lap. But he hasn't mastered fully sitting up by himself yet.

Every morning I get him dressed and I let him practice sitting up while I put his shirt on him. This morning he didn't want to lay back down so I could put his pants on so I thought I'd give him some sit up time while I finished getting dressed.

Below are the photos from his determined effort.


Propped up and leaning over

Dude, I'm totally sitting up

Now that I'm sitting up I can move on to more important things. Like contemplating black holes.

Or Lunch time.

Whoa wait, I'm wobbling, why am I wobbling?

Phew, caught myelf


And I'm down

Fin.

1 comments:

Anonymous

What cute pictures of William - savor each moment - they grow up so fast!
Love, Aunt Connie

Post a Comment