CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, September 20, 2010

Bullet Points

I've been crazy busy this week/weekend so I'll post bullet points on how the week has gone and I'll follow up later with stories. Sound okay with you? Good.

  • Will has been to the hospital twice since Sept. 7th. He's going to live. ER Doctors might not.
  • I made a giant leap forward in co-parenting with my ex-spouse and his wife. I believe that qualifies me for sainthood. Will research and get back to you.
  • Threw Lizzie's 6th birthday on Sunday and spent more than we would have if we would have just had the party at Chuck E. Cheese. I blame Micah.
  • My in-laws threw a massive September birthday party for the 6 people in their family who have September birthdays. The haves outnumbered the have nots 6 to 5.
  • It's been a year since I have spoken to my father. I remember because he picked a fight with me over the President Obama speech to school children last year about this time. It's been a surprisingly pleasant year. I expect to care about him again about the time he dies. Whether or not I attend the funeral remains to be seen.
  • A boy showed up at our house last week with a bouquet of flowers. I thought they were from Micah and got all mushy. Turns out they were for Kylie and the boy was asking her to the Homecoming Dance. Mom - 0, Kylie - 1
  • I know I've had him for 10 months and all but changing a diaper with a baby erection still startles me. I'm pretty sure I'm not supposed to mention that on the Internet.
  • Will's entire vocabulary consists of Da-da. The tone and frequency vary but the word Da remains the same.
  • I have not yet won the lottery and it's starting to bother me. This whole "working" thing is so over rated.

There's my recap. I promise, when I'm feeling creative enough to write the stories I'll tell you all about them.

0 comments:

Post a Comment