CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, November 23, 2009

Welcome to our house....

William Raul Gonzales

I will post a birth story soon, I promise, but as you can imagine, I'm tired and we are trying to get ourselves together and get nursing handled and that's a bigger priority than telling you about begging my midwife not to make me push the baby out. As he was crowning.

Yes, I really did. I also told everyone in the room I changed my mind. As he was crowning.


We are a breastfeeding baby. Hence the hat.

Literally a couple of hours old or so. Massive amounts of hair

2 comments:

e&e

WOOOOO-HOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!

THANK YOU for posting pics so soon! You are crazy! But at least now I can stop incessantly checking your blog.

Uh...actually I can't since I know there will be more photos and stories coming. But take your time to bond with your babe...as you know, before too long, they are grown up!

Ah, and he is SO cute. I LOVE the hair. And the hat. Hee hee! I wish we lived close enough to pop over to see him and snuggle him and smooch him. I love babies. Sigh.

Praying lots,
elisa

P.S. Tell Micah congrats on becoming a first-time Daddy...and many congrats to you for doing all the work!

tiffany

Oh Lacy! He is BEAUTIFUL. And that is the truth! He does not look like every baby one bit. heehee Oh my gosh all that hair. Just adorable. I hope you are doing well and we would still love to visit or have you visit or meet or something. Congratulations to your whole family!

Post a Comment