CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, October 6, 2009

I've been MIA

Sorry I've been MIA for the last couple of days. I have so many ideas floating around in my head of what to write but nothing really seems to come into focus for me lately.

The kids are doing well. I'm still pregnant and doing well. Micah is doing well.

We have some challenges also going on and that has made it difficult I think for me to focus.

Micah's grandmother is still in the nursing home and we are trying to figure out the right course of action for her. She wants to go home. The nursing home says they'll call adult services if we send her home. She only has enough in savings to cover a 24 hour caretaker for 3 months and then we'd need to move her. So there is stress.

Did I mention I'm still pregnant? Yeah. I am. I have about 5 weeks until my due date and it just seems like every time I see my midwife something ELSE is going on. This last week they were worried I was showing signs of pre-eclampsia. I'm not. But that was a semi-stressful weekend.

I have a new roof but now I need to pay the roofers and that is becoming difficult since my insurance sent me a check that is difficult to cash.

The principal at the elementary school is annoying the PTO, of which I am a board member. (And am irritated right along with them)

So I just don't have a lot of funny things to post or say and I really dislike complaining a lot on the blog.

So bear with me while I try and break through this writers block and find funnier times ahead.

0 comments:

Post a Comment