CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, February 4, 2011

Resume No-No

Dear Potential Employee,

While I appreciate your taking the time to send me your resume. While your credentials did not match with our requirements at this time I will keep your resume on hand in case another position for which you may be qualified opens up.

I would like to take a moment and make a suggestion about your application process. While I am certain that you are very proud of your accomplishments and I, too, find them to be impressive it may be a little off putting to future employers to view your accomplishments as a Sniper and Marksman with automatic weapons on your resume. Unless you are applying for a position that directly involves firearm usage I suggest removing those 5 items from your resume.

Sincerely,
Lacy

0 comments:

Post a Comment