CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, June 21, 2010

Father's Day

We spent Father's Day in Wyoming with my Aunt Linda, Uncle Jerry and their daughters and family. I love spending time with them and a 6 hour drive hardly seems tough when you're excited to see the people you love.

It was Micah's first official fathers day and he got a card from my Aunt and a work shirt from me. That he picked out and handed me at the store. My creativity at gift giving apparently underwhelms even him.

I discovered a strange truth while we were out there.

A 7 month old baby playing on the floor can entertain a room full of adults for well over an hour. It's kinda sad really.

Here are some pictures from our trip.

My boys chillin' out, drinking a Ba and chatting


We made for good photos, even if we are missing 2 other children


Grandma Linda rocks a little boy

Will hangs out with his Aunt Jenny and Grandpa Jerry




I know, I'm biased, but that is a ridiculously cute baby. I'm lucky Micah can't make anymore or he'd be having to beat women off him with a stick, they'd be wanting such cute babies. And he'd have to start with me.

0 comments:

Post a Comment