CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, November 22, 2010

I know I know....

It's been forever since i posted. I'm sorry. I keep meaning to but life seems to be getting in my way.

Short news:

I was laid off on November 11th. I have to work for the next 30 days and then I get 6 weeks of severance. I'm bitter that I have to show up to work when everyone else laid off on the same day has been sent home, paid, to look for work. I'm not bitter about losing my jobs. Thems the breaks as my mother used to say.

Will had a birthday. How on earth did he turn one? Didn't I just come back from maternity leave last week?

I got into a fight with my marriage counselor. I don't think it bodes well for things to come. From her anyways. I'm fairly certain Micah wanted to scream "See what I'm talking about?!" The fight was over the word "stuff" as opposed to "miscellaneous". Yes, really.

Micah hung Christmas lights over the weekend. We skipped it last year due to the new baby but this year he was ready to go. He's been plotting it for weeks. He did promise me he would not put out any inflatable Christmas decorations in the front yard.

More on Will's unbirthday party (his real party is next weekend) later. For now, I gotta fly.

1 comments:

e&e

OH, Lacy...

Waiting to hear more. Eric and I prayed about the job situation last night. Love you!
elisa

Post a Comment